[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - please volunteer!

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:18:31 UTC 2015

[Firmware preparation]
Another lesson learned should be:

Be respectful with the work done by other *volunteers*

Let us prevent another situation similar to Slovenia v8.
This time nobody want to listen complains because is (very) unpleasant
for those who work hard to achieve the firmware preparation, and we
are many.
If you care about this process get involved *right now* (pay or grant
a person to be involved). And transform this complains in actions to
solve the problems.