[Battlemesh] Ligowave DLB devices hardware

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Fri Oct 16 08:23:42 UTC 2015

finally we were able to flash openwrt (trunk) on one testdevice (LigoDLB
5-15), and its now running inside our wifi mesh in leipzig for some
outdoortests.. (against Nanostation-M.. and CPE510)

https://twitter.com/Freifunk_L/status/654812243662471168
https://twitter.com/Freifunk_L/status/631948934504648704