[Battlemesh] It’s do or die now

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Thu Sep 24 15:44:37 UTC 2015

Dear activists,

we launched today a campaign to get finally rid off the f*** Störerhaftung and activate netpolitic-activists:
http://freifunkstattangst.de/2015/09/24/freifunker-und-digitale-gesellschaft-starten-kampagne-zur-wlan-stoererhaftung/

Jürgen wrote an article to reflect actual politics, stating that this is not the only problem free networks have to face:
http://blog.freifunk.net/2015/es-geht-ums-ganze

Unfortunately they are both in German … Maybe someone here could help to translate them into proper english?
Thx Monic

—
Co-Founder of freifunk.net
Boardmember of Förderverein freie Netzwerke e.V.

To support freifunkas, please donate: spenden.freifunk.net

Fingerprint C121 3F15 via pool.sks-keyservers.net