[Battlemesh] For sale: surplus 4x MiniPCI, 533MHz Avila Gateworks industrial boards

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Fri Apr 1 10:45:02 UTC 2016

Am 01.04.2016 um 11:37 schrieb i4free:
> is this Gateworks GW2343 to be shure we can build latest Openwrt for it,
> or does this have some specials problems

It's a customized Gateworks Avila GW2348-4. That means not all
components are populated. But the 4x MiniPCI and RS232 port are. Flash
is 8MB and RAM is 64MB.

For installing OpenWRT the original Redboot bootloader needs to be
flashed first. I wrote a howto for doing this. But you need JTAG.

I furthermore successfully installed and used OpenWRT with this boards.
If I remember correct it was 12.09. You would need to build a recent
OpenWRT yourself for testing. But if you are finally interested in all
boards, I'm happy to assist with the software installation.

Franz