[Battlemesh] ipv6 prefix delegation in layer 3 mesh networks

Robert Mader robert.mader at fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 5 16:56:55 UTC 2016

Yeah I assumed this. My question is actually how to configure it like
this in openwrt. I can't find any wiki where it is explained which exact
options I have to write into the config.

> Both gateway 1 and gateway 2 announce the IPv4/IPv6 prefix of their
> uplink as "available" to HNCP.

Exactly this point.
Should this happen automatically? It doesn't for me.
What do I have to write to /etc/config/hnet or elsewhere to do it?

Sorry for being a bit stupid here, I just don't understand so far.

Best regards!
Robert