[Battlemesh] Test Manager, Firmware Preparation and Test Documentation - Task kick-off

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 01:59:42 UTC 2016

Hi guys

Roughly one month to the WBMv9, I think it would be a good idea to start
rolling some tasks, namely:

1. Test preparation/management - Guii
1.1 Create test scenarios or adopt from v8 edition
1.2. Prepare and discuss them with other teams
1.3. Organize the evaluation

2. Firmware preparation - Manos, Pedro, Juliusz, Henning, Marek, Federico
2.1. Decide what hardware and software to use
2.2. Prepare a repository with the firmware to be usded

3. Test documentation - Federico
3.1. Document the tests
3.2. Publish the results

Do you have any other ideas for these tasks? I think it would be great to
have the test scenarios and what will be tested at least 2 weeks in
advance, so that we can start working on that as the event starts. Also,
since the firmware preparation takes some time, it would be great to have a
first version available 1 or 2 weeks prior to the event. Having a wiki with
some documentation would help coordinating and avoid forgetting important
details during the tests. We will have quite a busy week, everything that
could be done in advance is a major plus.

Please let me know if you have any other plan for starting these tasks,
this is just a kick-off!

I am looking forward to seeing you all in Porto next May 1st!

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira