[Battlemesh] NetJSON discussion?

txt.file txt.file at txtfile.eu
Thu Apr 14 14:53:45 UTC 2016

I think we could squeeze one more talk into the agenda but I did not
want to schedule a talk for maybe 5 people.
Another idea is just to do it as a self organized talk. Just pick a
empty slot in a empty room and announce it somewhere. ;-) These self
organized talks work very well at the chaos events and I like the idea.

I keep it in my mind. Best is probably to decide at the event what we
do. (official/self organized/…)

kind regards
txt.file
--