[Battlemesh] battlemesh experiments

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:20:23 UTC 2016

Wibed in WBMv9 use simple OpenWrt 15.04.1
According to the website [1], Linux kernel has version 3.18.23

Complexity is in overlay (coordinated by @gui), there you should have
all routing protocol stuff, configurations, etc.
That way, we will not fail in the same situation of previous year,
where we compiled again and again wibed to have specific requirements
from protocol developers.

[1] openwrt.org