[Battlemesh] WBMv9 T-shirts options - please vote!

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:28:08 UTC 2016

Hi battlemeshers!

I would like to let you know the pool results on the t-shirts options
Option A - black t-shirt, 1 color, front: 5 votes out of 41 (12,2%)
Option B - black t-shirt, 2 colors, front: 4 votes out of 41 (9,8%)
Option C - blue t-shirt, 1 color, front: 2 votes out of 41 (4,9%)
Option D - black t-shirt, 1 color, front/back: 4 votes out of 41 (9,8%)
Option E - black t-shirt, 2 colors, front/back: 18 votes out of 41 (43,9%)
Option F - blue t-shirt, 1 color, front/back: 7 votes out of 41 (17,1%)

We will move forward with the option E. I think they will be great!

Thanks for the ones who did vote.

Have a nice weekend,
Filipe Teixeira