[Battlemesh] Call for Refugee Camps

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon Apr 25 10:02:40 UTC 2016

Hi!

I think helping any people is a worthwhile thing to do. If they have
been manipulated by somebody, this does not change the fact that many
people need and can be helped.

Feel free to help neighbors, and allow others to help people they are
passionate about to help.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m