[Battlemesh] Call for Refugee Camps

BornAgain bornagain at autoproduzioni.net
Mon Apr 25 11:38:26 UTC 2016

On 25/04/2016 12:50, Uros Platise wrote:

> On 25/04/16 12:02, Mitar wrote:
>> I think helping any people is a worthwhile thing to do. If they have
>> been manipulated by somebody, this does not change the fact that many
>> people need and can be helped.
>>
>> Feel free to help neighbors, and allow others to help people they are
>> passionate about to help.
>
> Of course, you can always help good or bad guys ;) that happened also
> during the last American lead World War II.
>
> But the III release will be out in the field soon, with your help.

Thanks for your contribution .. fortunately someone thinks about a
Europe not like a fortress as you.

Please lock yourself at home we would not risk infecting migrants with
your humanity

BornAgain

bornagain [at] autoproduzioni.net

Nodi su rete wireless comunitaria Ninux.org
http://map.ninux.org/select/reggiocalbornagain/
http://map.ninux.org/select/romapandora/
ed altri ..