[Battlemesh] Social Events - Cuise and Cellar LAST CHANCE

Pedro Salazar pedrom.stj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:37:19 UTC 2016

Hi battlemeshers!

After the last call for registration we decided to keep the poll opened a
few more days. Although, since we need to close the reservation with the
Cruise and Cellar companies we must provide the exact number of
participants in the event.

Hence, we are keeping the pool opened until Sunday afternoon and proceed to
the reservation according to the number of Yes's.

This event will be held on Tuesday morning and comprises a City Siteseeing
Tour with a cruise in Douro River and Porto Wine Cellars tour including
wine tasting. Also, we are expecting a very nice weather next week ;).

What you might expect:
Luis I bridge: http://pplware.sapo.pt/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/porto.jpg
Douro Cuise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujD5Ho-q-8w
Douro Cuise: https://vimeo.com/162567820