[Battlemesh] free hardware (Soekris4521)

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:38:28 CEST 2016

On 31 Mar 2016 16:01, "ulf kypke" <u.kypke at gmail.com> wrote:

> i have some too, but they are super slow!
> if you want to make tests the bottleneck would be the bus speed not wifi!

If I am not mistaken, the SOC is an AMD sc520, next gen after the sc400, my
first SOC and first embedded Linux distribution where I could run kAODV...

BTW, I don't know if I will manage to come this year, but I am looking for
hardware to setup a permanent WBM testbed somewhere (maybe in south of
Belgium) so that testers can run scenarios remotely.

I think it was a topic of discussion years ago, now I am actively working
on an RF (433mhz) remote on/off switch to power on/off the nodes remotely.