[Battlemesh] wbmv9 videos

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:28:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would it be possible to cut those videos per talk?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZfMF6AQoPvRL1Nc1kol5g

I am trying to find the video of the FCC talk, but it would be great
if someone would start cutting those daily streams by talk. I think
there was a feature in Youtube where you could directly specify the
start-end cutting times...

I have tried to cut one with ffmpeg, but the alignment is not very precise.

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762