[Battlemesh] Proposal for battlemesh v10 "testbed"

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:35:09 UTC 2016

+1, good workaround

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Gui Iribarren <gui at altermundi.net> wrote:
> why not use those firmwares?
> i.e. qMp, Gluon, LibreMesh, what else?

vanilla OpenWrt
vanilla LEDE
wibed
[more?]

we have to see if there is interest (people responsible) for all of
these firmwares

> So instead of fighting protocols we will have fighting firmwares.

That way, we could have new/more system metrics on top of the typical
about protocols, network
- configuration complexity in terms of "configured device"
(individual) and "configured network" (group)
    - if automation tools are used. the approximate time to set up the
automation is part of this configuration time :D
- system reliability (packaging all together)