[Battlemesh] LibreRouter

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Thu Dec 15 20:02:06 UTC 2016

On 15/12/16 20:14, Pau wrote:
> On 15/12/16 19:33, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> Just to say it,
>>
>> if we can we should use the same hardware as last year, because two
>> Wifi interfaces one, dedicated ethernet plug and one 4-port switch we
>> can (VLAN) configure 3/1 is really good for experimentation.

totally agreed; let's hope we can count with the UPC hardware as we did
on every other year.

>> Henning
>>

> Hi Henning, take a look on the specs of librerouter [1].
>
> Is not yet the final version (we are now discussing about using AR9558
> instead of AR9344) but we will have three radios plus multiple ethernet
> ports.

mmh... JUST in case anyone is wondering about using librerouters at v10
i think the chance of having librerouters at hand by june is very slim,
let alone the issue of bringing a significant quantity of them into EU
so, i'd say -1 :(