[Battlemesh] LibreMesh

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sat Dec 17 15:18:02 UTC 2016

Dear Henning,

what i know now, the 802.11s definitions act on the MAC identifiers. The
algorithms are part of the Short Path First algorithm from Dijkstra.

Now, they use the Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol (HWMP) definitions. But
the strategy and the existed information pool?

I think, if we go away from the term boxes and look to the strategy,
that act on what information we have, we can see better the open space
or limitations, what we have.

Kim explained very clear, that mostly we act in a inhomogenious
environment. Thank you, Kim, for your extensive reflection. And i think,
his experience met the experience of many activists.

The contributions from Pau show us the same.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay