[Battlemesh] 700Mhz monopoly on the way

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Sun Feb 7 20:22:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I don't guarantee that I can get it translated, but I will give it a go by
putting it up on Duolingo for free translation, and will attempt to
contribute to it myself -- if that sounds ok?

More generally, we should see whether the guys in the NICER project in
Germany are interested in trying to weigh in on this issue, since their
project is all about emergency communications in Europe, and the
availability of whitespace is a significant enabler in that context.

Paul.