[Battlemesh] Talk agenda published

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:20:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think this year maybe we are setting the agenda a bit earlier than previous years, maybe it could be considered WIP at least until the late bird for registration is over.

Do you think it would be ok to extend the call for presentations for Mar 15?

Also we are setting the travel grant program this week, which will bring more people and possibly new talks.

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira