[Battlemesh] Chilling effect - Lockdown (FCC/EU) => any technical report/fact out there ?

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Thu Feb 18 11:10:15 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-02-17 at 21:21 +0100, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> Any more technical details on how this is done? Just a simple uboot
> mod or hardware keys?

Hi,

I'm concerned no one yet has provided us with technical detail
on the lockdown (except openwrt wiki for TD-W8980 but this is not a
complete lockdown), or at least where to purchase a "lockdown" router.

Anyone with such a model willing to post a detailed analysis?

We order 10-20 TP-Link routers each month as indoor CPE for our radio
network (1) and flash them with our customized OpenWRT, the ones we
bought this week don't have any kind of lockdown.

Sincerely,

Laurent

(1) http://tetaneutral.net