[Battlemesh] [bufferbloat-fcc-discuss] Action: fixing *WRT and the FCC

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Fri Feb 19 18:16:34 UTC 2016

Hi!

Funny thing, people were saying the same about GPLv2. Why would
companies drop GPLv3 before they realize that they need tivoization? 5
years ago TP-link could use GPLv3 exactly the same as GPLv3. Only when
they would be forced to do tivoization they would realize that they
cannot do something. And they would have a question: do they work with
community and solve the problem, or do they switch to something else.

Now, they didn't have to do any of those, they just flipped tivoization on.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m