[Battlemesh] 6 days left for the hotel package. Sign ip now!

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 03:37:02 UTC 2016

Hi!

We are rapidly approaching the deadline for late bird hotel package - March
1st. After this date the free beds reservations are automatically released
and we can no longer guarantee the special price for the hotel + breakfast.

If you want to sign up for the 150 EUR price for the whole battlemesh week,
including breakfast, please register as soon as possible. Only 19 beds are
available at the Option A!

The hostels are really nice and within walking distance to the city centre,
where the most social events will take place. Check the hostels pictures
and sign up today here:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV9/#Participant_Registration_and_Fee

Are you traveling with friends? We can also book the accommodation package
for them as well: we will put you in the same room :) You can also contact
the hostel to anticipate or extend your stay if you want to travel around
Porto for some days.

If you just want to register for the event itself, please sign up without
any accommodation selection. Registration is mandatory so that we can
prepare everything to make this an excelent Battlemesh!

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira

--
[image: INESC TEC]

*Filipe Borges Teixeira*
Centro de Telecomunicações e Multimédia
Centre for Telecommunications and Multimedia

*INESC TEC*
Campus da FEUP
Rua Dr Roberto Frias
4200-465 Porto