[Battlemesh] What hardware still works?

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Wed Feb 24 18:16:47 UTC 2016

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 06:26:13PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > the GL-MT750 should be availble in a few weeks...
> > http://www.gl-inet.com/mt750/
>
> A dual-band 802.11ac device with only 100Mbit Ethernet?  Non merci.

Apart from that it's MT7610E, that's a very crappy chip we will never
have any open drivers for because it's so bad, nobody cares to get into
it. If you want 802.11ac, make sure to get MT7612E or anything past
that, but stay away from MT7610E -- this is *before* the promissing
redesign and will never work with mt76 driver nor did anyone patch up
the old and messy rt2x00 driver, because it's something in between.

Cheers

Daniel