[Battlemesh] Missing reservation-OK and payment instructions

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 08:46:48 UTC 2016

Hi!

The registration process is manual, that is why it took a little longer to
proccess.

@Erik, Nemesis I have processed your registrations, you may have receiveved
the payment details. Please contact me if you didn't.

@All We only have 8 rooms left, hurry up and make your reservations! Any
doubt please contact me directly.

Have a nice week!

BR,