[Battlemesh] Missing reservation-OK and payment instructions

James Stevens james at spc.org
Mon Feb 29 10:02:10 UTC 2016

Dear Filipe,

Thanks for processing my online application..

OWN is a legacy open-mesh network last refreshed in 2008 with 60 nodes
in Deptford in south east London. We first built networks with
http://connsume.net in 2000 so am a veteran! Since then have been
involved on and off with networks in London Berlin, Spain and Greece.

Your deadline call for presentations has passed but I would be happy to
present any aspect of this history as well as talk about new work
underway in our pilot MAZI zone in Deptford Creek. My colleague Panos is
also travelling from Zurich to attend Battlemesh, perhaps you know him?

I plan to travel over on Sunday 1st and have a place to stay from
Tuesday 3rd night already. I could also pay for my own flights and they
are not expensive from uk at the moment anyway. Can you guys find me a
room for Sunday and Monday?

anyway, here are some URL's for you to check out

http://consume.net
http://spc.org
http://mazizone.eu

I look forward to hearing again from you soon..

easy

James

On 29/02/2016 08:46, Filipe Borges Teixeira wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The registration process is manual, that is why it took a little longer to
> proccess.
>
> @Erik, Nemesis I have processed your registrations, you may have receiveved
> the payment details. Please contact me if you didn't.
>
> @All We only have 8 rooms left, hurry up and make your reservations! Any
> doubt please contact me directly.
>
> Have a nice week!
>
> BR,
> Filipe Teixeira

>> [battlemesh at ml.ninux.org only]
>>
>> Also Alessandro Gnagni has not received any news and he would like to know
>> how to proceed to complete the booking for the hostel.
>>
>> Nemesis
>>

>> On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 14:28:54 +0100, Erik <ecat at ivdp.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> on 20160225 I have registered with that google-form but did not get
>>> an OK for the hostel-reservation (Option A) or the payment
>>> instructions until now. As the reservations are only valid until march
>>> 1st (?), I would like to know, what I have to do now?
>>>
>>> May you please send me the OK for the reservation and the payment
>>> instructions?
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>> Erik

James Stevens