[Battlemesh] Missing reservation-OK and payment instructions

james at spc.org james at spc.org
Mon Feb 29 20:02:26 UTC 2016

Sure, I can bring some ancient equipment we have at our lab!  You will laugh..

James Stevens
+447973318881
http://spc.org
http://slacktivist.co.uk

On 29 Feb 2016 15:20, Benjamin Henrion <zoobab at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 11:02 AM, James Stevens <james at spc.org> wrote:
> Dear Filipe,
>
> Thanks for processing my online application..
>
> OWN is a legacy open-mesh network last refreshed in 2008 with 60 nodes in
> Deptford in south east London. We first built networks with
> http://connsume.net in 2000 so am a veteran! Since then have been involved
> on and off with networks in London Berlin, Spain and Greece.
>
> Your deadline call for presentations has passed but I would be happy to
> present any aspect of this history as well as talk about new work underway
> in our pilot MAZI zone in Deptford Creek. My colleague Panos is also
> travelling from Zurich to attend Battlemesh, perhaps you know him?

If you are old enough, you have somewhere a PCMCIA orinoco gold, with
a pigtail...

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762