[Battlemesh] What hardware still works?

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Mon Feb 29 20:11:02 UTC 2016

I have actually started a conversation with GL-INET and they're being very
supportive of building hardware for a market.

Perhaps we could collectively come up with a set of general requirements
for an ideal meshing node.

The hard part it seems is that the FCC certification process is complicated
since they use OpenWRT on their routers.