[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v9 announcement

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:53:51 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

To start this new year with good news, on this very first day of 2016
I would like to announce, on behalf of the local organizing team, that the
9th edition of the Battlemesh will be held in Porto, Portugal next May 1-7.

Please find the official announcement in [1] along with an updated wiki
with more details on the accommodation package and the registration form.

Feel free to contact the local organization team (me, Filipe Ribeiro and
Mario Lopes) at v9 at battlemesh.org

We are looking forward to seeing you in Porto!

Wishing all the best for 2016,
Best regards,
Filipe Teixeira

[1] http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV9/Announcement