[Battlemesh] Open Tasks Update!

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon Jan 18 19:01:35 UTC 2016

Hey Filipe,

On Monday 18 January 2016 18:20:09 Filipe Borges Teixeira wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It's great that you can attend and that we have a test manager!
>
> Regarding the t-shirts they can be printed locally if needed.

Cool, that's good to know! I'll put that into the task list, however I would
prefer to have someone from the community to organize that task since we don't
want to have too much pressure on the local organizers. Maybe someone else
wants to help out here? :)

Also, it seems we could need another volunteer for poster design, or did
anyone sign up for this yet?

Cheers,
     Simon