[Battlemesh] Publishing results: call for help

Antonio Quartulli a at unstable.cc
Tue Jan 19 13:15:38 UTC 2016

On 19/01/16 20:51, Saverio Proto wrote:
>> The effort was not in vain, in less than a year (from august till today) the
>> documentation was read by roughly 1000 people, which in total spent
>> something like 50 hours reading it.
>
> Do you mean that in average everyone of this 1000 people just spent 3
> minutes reading the documentation ?
>
> (50 * 60) / 1000 = 3

Maybe we need to know the variance before drawing any conclusion :)

I like to think that many people spent way more time on the results,
while another portion only saw the first page and then walked away.

Still it's 1000 people who hit this website.

Federico, to avoid bad interpretations, it would be nice to exclude
people who opened the website and then closed it right away...basically
"hit & leave". Not sure you are using any analytics tools which allow
you to do that, but it would be helpful in order to get a more
meaningful feeling (but I am not sure we want to really do analytics on
doc.battlemesh.org).

I think the whole point from Federico was that these result are
considered by somebody and this is really nice for everybody.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli