[Battlemesh] Publishing wireless battlemesh v9 pictures and videos

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Tue Jul 19 17:31:20 UTC 2016

Hello people,

I am sending this email to notify all that were involved in the wireless
battlemesh v9 that took place in Porto (Portugal), that i will be start
publishing photos and videos made during the event.

Publishing will be done on some of my wirelesspt.net project official
channels such as:
youtube, facebook, interest, forum, twitter and reddit, etc

Twitter: #wbmv9
Notifications will also be announced to the official mailing list.

Additionally also on the battlemesh.org official archives for which i
still need someone to send me the s/ftp login.

I would also like to thank people that were ethical with me during the
events as well as those that have provided me, videos, pictures, links
of their own creation and allowing me to work with it to publish it.

Credit will be given to rightful owners of such pictures and videos
published.

After publishing is done I will be issuing a formal statement about why
the publishing delay of such materials as well as a few other news.

Anyone else that has not sent me their media, is still in time to do so
either by email, s/ftp, link to dropbox, etc.

Keep on meshing it !

--
Web site: http://wirelesspt.net

Careers: http://wirelesspt.net/wiki/Careers