[Battlemesh] WBMv9 Hostel Invoices

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Tue Jul 19 18:40:38 UTC 2016

Mr Teixeira,

Do not twist this around to make me sound that I am pointing the finger
to people that did not get the invoice. I am not.

I am talking about the people responsible for making sure they would get
the invoice. YOU. You had plenty of time to take care of this should
there be any interest to do so when it was appropriate.

Perhaps we should look into the Portuguese tax/IRS system to understand
what needs to be done, provided, given and in what conditions and by who
regardless about who asks for what.

quote:
"There was plenty of time since the battlemesh until now for responsible
people to take care of that were they ever interested in doing so and
making it available."

Local organization team was/is responsible for making it available.

Do NOT EVER AGAIN twist my words.
It is enough what you did to me!