[Battlemesh] Babel at IETF, meeting in Berlin, tentative date 21 July

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sun Jun 19 11:24:34 UTC 2016

Dear all,

You'll doubtless be glad to know that an IETF Babel working group has been
created.  Please see

  Charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-babel/

The first meeting of the WG will be in Berlin during IETF 96 (17-22 July);
the tentative date is Thursday 21 July.  IETF is something worth seeing at
least once if you're into networking, and remote participation (with audio
and video) is possible.

  https://www.ietf.org/meeting/remote-participation.html

By the way -- if anyone in Berlin wants to invite me to give a talk about
Babel or about HNCP during the week of 17-22 July, I'll be extremely honoured.
If so, please get in touch with me by private mail.

Regards to all,

-- Juliusz Chroboczek