[Battlemesh] Multi-path over wireless

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 15:32:40 UTC 2016

Am 24/06/2016 um 07:44 schrieb Claudio Pisa:
> Hi.
> Well, they propose to use TCP over TCP over a lossy channel...
> I tried to replicate their setup but the performance was highly unstable.
> Clauz

Dear friends,

i am new on this list and this is my first writing. I read:
"TCP over TCP over a lossy channel..."

We have two layers. Transport layer for packet transport and data layer
or data interpretation layer. Independent, how many sub-layers you define.

I know, in this actual trash construction, what we give the name
Internet, we find every form of curiosity. Like that "TCP over TCP over ..."

Until we organize the error checking in our transport system, we need
TCP. But also we can organize the error checking in the data end
systems, the hosts.

But the most important question is the addressing scheme: indirect or
direct. The routing effort is a direct consequence of that.

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil