[Battlemesh] What hardware still works?

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Tue Mar 1 01:41:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

We are interested in joining the conversation with them to find an
alternative platform for use in our Mesh Extender devices, instead of the
TP-LINK devices.  I suspect that anything that is useful for us, will also
likely be useful for the community more generally.  One of the things we
would love to see is a router with a large on-board secondary flash
storage, instead of having to hang storage off the USB2 port, which apart
from anything else consumes quite a lot of power.

Paul.