[Battlemesh] [OpenWrt-Devel] Request for Feedback - prplwrt Software Support Program - initial draft

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Mon Mar 7 17:45:56 UTC 2016

Felix,

I don't have a number off hand, that's still being decided. My feeling has
been that's it'd be in the tens of thousands USD total. I'll try to get
more of finalized amount as soon as possible.

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi