[Battlemesh] Contact at Glinet?

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Wed Mar 9 10:24:57 UTC 2016

Am 09.03.2016 um 10:32 schrieb Benjamin Henrion:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find the email back in the archives, but someone here said he
> had a contact at Glinet.
>
> Can you send me a private email, I would like to contact them for
> suggesting them some improvements on their future boards/routers.
>
> Best,

I think this two persons ordered there. So maybe one of them is the one
you are looking for:

Christian Huldt <christian at solvare.se>
Christopher Van Oort <CVanOort at thinix.com>

By the way, wouldn't it be helpful to have a public description (in the
Wiki) what the community is looking for in an ideal board?

Including the specific use-case of course (like indoor NAT-Router or
outdoor mesh-router)

Like a wish-list to manufacturer :)

Franz