[Battlemesh] Open Task: T-Shirts! Please volunteer!!

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Thu Mar 10 23:47:35 UTC 2016

Hello guys,

I am also interested in a shirt for wbmv9. As for help, I am limited by
my travels and will be printing some for my project outside the country
and they are not cheap.

I am also interested in places to print in Portugal if anyone knows
cheap affordable ones.

To me we can use this years logo or poster for the shirt.

5 cents
cmsv