[Battlemesh] free hardware (Soekris4521)

Huub Schuurmans huubsch at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 31 18:21:40 UTC 2016

Op 3/31/16 om 8:02 PM schreef i4freegr Community:
> Might be of interest for TEI Tech.University in our area
> I will ask them and let you know.
> Transport costs, wifi modules ?

I let you know what transportcosts are as soon as I know the weight
(shipping from The Netherlands to Italy e.g. 2-5kg will be Euro 20,=

wifi modules:
2x pcmcia and 1x minipci
If you are interested I can fit every board with two 802.11b Senao long
range pcmcia-cards with pigtaails (N-connector) and also some 802.11b
minipci cards.  Also free of charge.

Can also include some cases if you like.

Huub