[Battlemesh] WBMv9 - Day 2

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:05:18 UTC 2016

Hi!

At the moment we are 60+1 child for the City Sightseeing tour (cruise
across the Douro River and Cellar visit including Porto wine taste).

Did you change your mind and would like to join? Here is the pool
http://doodle.com/poll/7yrwt98qiawwneiw

Here is the plan

08:45 a.m. meet at Rivoli Cinema Hostel
09:15 a.m. arrive to "Ribeira", near Luis I bridge (the one made from
Eiffel [1])
09:30 a. m. 50 min. curise in typical "Rebelo" ship around all 6 bridges
11:00 a. m. Porto Wine Cellars tour, including a red and white wine tasting
11:15 a. m. Way back to the city centre on the typical streets & metro to
FEUP
01:00 p.m. Lunch at FEUP

Any doubts you may talk with me or with Pedro Salazar.

BR,
Filipe Teixeira

: