[Battlemesh] IMPORTANT: Cruise and Cellar visit - leaving hours

Lyudmila Vaseva vaseva at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 3 01:00:59 UTC 2016

Hey Filipe,

is Avenida de Ramos Pinto 210 the point where the boat leaves? I would
like to come directly there at 9:15(?) since otherwise I'd need to climb
the hill to get to the hostel and then climb back down^^

I thought, I'd post it here in case some people wanted to know the same
thing..

Thank you!

Cheers
Lusy