[Battlemesh] talk/workshop agenda changes

txt.file txt.file at txtfile.eu
Tue May 3 14:28:08 UTC 2016

* ‚Battlemesh community meetup‘ is moved to Friday
** This was requested before the event
** The city for next year is already decided, that way my only reason
why it should be on the second last day is invalid

* ‚Why do freifunkers do what they do? (part II)‘ on Thursday 16:00
** We can take a look at some psychological research on motivation and
try to figure out how the interview results we talked about the other
day can be placed within the motivation framework
** and continue with an open discussion about: ‚Why do people
participate in community network projects
** You are very welcome to join the discussion

kind regards
txt.file
--
This email is digitally signed.