[Battlemesh] [wbm9] Testbed status update

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue May 3 22:22:42 UTC 2016

 Tomorrow we should be able to start the first rounds of tests.

 To get started and warmed up we'll repeat a few measurements we did
 last year: path establishment (restart routing deamon) and flent tests.

 We'll start doing some quick tests with few nodes and add nodes as we
 are sure everything works, until the full testbed is deployed and
 running.

 How can you help?

 - we need somebody to generate graphs from raw data (except for the
 flent tests)
 - we would like to have some suggestions about other tests to run after
 we are finished with these
 - documentation: me and gui are taking care of this but if anybody else
 wants please see the instructions in this repo:
 https://github.com/battlemesh/battlemesh-test-docs

 Other task:

 - we need someone to get beers we can drink while tests run :-D

 Nemesis