[Battlemesh] WBMv9 - Day 4

panayotis antoniadis panayotis at nethood.org
Wed May 4 11:55:44 UTC 2016

Hi Filipe,

Just to say that I registered for tomorrow's dinner my wife Ileana Apostol
but she has not registered for the conference, so feel free to give priority
to conference participants.

For the documentary, we are working on the subtitles and I hope they
will be ready soon. I thought that perhaps tonight after dinner could
be a good moment to show it (if they are ready by then) or perhaps
one of the following days after lunch (and "push" a little the program?).

In any case, I will be in the afternoon in the conference and hopefully
we could chat about this ...