[Battlemesh] WBMv9 - Day 5

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:50:32 UTC 2016

Hi!

These are the plans for today:

10:00 Collaborative Work
13:00 Lunch at the Canteen
15:00 Individually-Secured Mesh Routing with BMX7: Advances and Integration
16:00 Why do freifunkers do what they do? (part II)
17:00 ipv6 prefix delegation in layer 3 mesh networks
18:00 Pop-Routing: forget about timers in your routing protocol!
19:00 FCC-free router
20:30 Social Event: Dinner at downtown (Francesinha - typical Porto dish -
vegetarian options available)
22:00 Free time downtown

We are going together for the dinner, but if you want to go there directly
here is the route:
https://goo.gl/maps/f7gzjJK7etH2

IMPORTANT: Registration is mandatory for the social events.
A. Thursday (today) dinner: http://doodle.com/poll/vwsswqii695k4xip

B. Friday (tomorrow) dinner - hamburger downtown:
http://doodle.com/poll/qqcwxmuqy7k75bib

C. Queima das Fitas (party at the city park): tickets are available online
and are around €10. We can help with the process, so please sign in here:
http://doodle.com/poll/74v7ypn49b8bvmpx

Today we should be able to deploy some testbed nodes :)

BR,
Filipe Teixeira