[Battlemesh] Sarantaporo documentary - avant premiere at WBMv9

panayotis at nethood.org panayotis at nethood.org
Thu May 5 17:50:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

This is about a last-minute addition to the program of WBMv9.

Tomorrow Friday at 14h15 we will show the documentary "Building
communities of commons in Greece" (duration: 1 hour) on mesh and
community networks in Sarantaporo area. (a few hours later the
official premiere will take place in the village of Sarantaporo)

Many of you have visited the area during the battle of the mesh
in 2012 and you have also contributed to the crowd funding campaign.
https://en.goteo.org/project/building-communities-of-commons

After the projection we will have a 30min discussion on lessons
learned from this interesting case study.

Best,

Panos.

http://nethood.org/panayotis