[Battlemesh] Battlemesh thanks

James Stevens james at spc.org
Fri May 6 09:30:43 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Really enjoying the Battlemesh 09, my first, and want to thank all the
organisers and hosts for this great event not least for the diner last
evening.. that was some sandwich, his lordship would have been stunned.

I have learned much, as well as being a bit overwhelmed with all the
many varied and awesome projects, techniques and interventions.
Intrigued by GNUnet and netJason and looking forward to the battle today
should such a thing be possible (what does that entail?). Great to to
meet new friends traveling all that way from Colombia, India, Korea,
Argentina etc. alongside those here from Europe.

Inevitably missed a few presentations whilst attempting to reach the sea
and look around Porto a bit more.. of course we will have to return
sometime to continue that..

Just uploaded the video captured on the River Douro cruise..  there are
2 clips..

https://youtu.be/HBklSgqWInk some sort of stop frame
and
https://youtu.be/U6gKYu_8maA on the return leg of the cruise

plus some phone camera images taken around Porto. please help yourself..
https://goo.gl/photos/7eNRP7MsjwvzS96K8

thanks again,

easy

James