[Battlemesh] WBMv9 - Day 6

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:27:14 UTC 2016

Hi battlemeshers!

These are the plans for today:
10:00 Collaborative work
13:00 Lunch at the Canteen
14:15 Sarantaporo documentary - avant premiere
16:00 Battlemesh community meeting
18:00 Presenting the battle results
20:00 Closing remarks
21:00 Dinner downtown at Baixa Burger (1, 2, 3)
22:30 Queima das Fitas (4, 5)

(1) Vegetarian options available
(2) Here are the directions to the restaurant, in case you want to go by
yourself: https://goo.gl/maps/izzCpsALq8F2
(3) If you didn't register yet to the dinner you can do it here:
https://goo.gl/maps/izzCpsALq8F2
(4) Here is the pool for the Queima das Fitas, so that we know who is
coming with us
(5) Tickets are available online here:
http://www.bol.pt/Comprar/Bilhetes/36019-queima_das_fitas_do_porto_2016_dia_6-queimodromo/

T-shirts: If you do not have yours already please talk to me after lunch.

Attendence Certification: If you need an attendence certification we can
issue one for you. Please contact me or Carlos and we will provide you one.

The testbed and controller are setup. Let the Battle begin! I hope we can
have some results this year :)

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira