[Battlemesh] A few words of gratitude from to the Battlemesh

Leonardo Taborda leonardotaborda at networkbogota.org
Sun May 8 16:10:01 UTC 2016

Hello everyone out there.

Oscar and I and the rest of the NWBTA team we want to give you a big
thank you for this awesome experience called Battlemesh. Never there
will be words to express the gratitude we have for this opportunity.

We came back to Colombia with tons of knowledge, experiences, friends
and good memories. Our presence in the Battlemesh means a lot for us and
certainly it will boster a lot our project.  Thanks to all the
organizers, to Filipe and his INESC TEC colleagues that made this
possible. Also thanks to all the warm people out there, WirelessPT, qMp,
guifinet, netcommons, nethood, b.a.t.m.an, mazi, Alex Finn, Davide
Rossin, and others that reached out us with friendship and also
unexpected material supporting.

Hope to see you again in next Battlemesh !

Regards

--
Cordialmente

Leonardo Taborda Ángel