[Battlemesh] Thanks to the wbm9 local team

Lyudmila Vaseva vaseva at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon May 9 11:50:30 UTC 2016

Hey,

I wanted to also join the thanks thread^^ So: thanks to the whole orga
team for setting up everything and thanks to everybody involved for
being there! It was my 1st battlemesh and I really had a great time: I
learned a bunch of stuff about different projects (and about portwein as
well^^) and a bunch of great people!

So, (hopefully), see you next year!

Cheers
Lusy